Saturday, May 26, 2018

My New Project - Reborn Engine

Last time I try to build my own engine, it was a terrible experience because it was a huge project, and I have not any experience with game engine so I totally lost,  some many times I wanna give up. I struggle with it if I make my own game engine it will same feedback.

So, I studied so many from books and other open south engines, and I tried to use other engines like Unreal to study more about game engines.

Now I have more knowledge to make a better architecture in my new engine for more modular, and I learned more C++ feature to help me make new functions what I didn't make out. Now, I think it is a good time to start my new project. It called Reborn, I hope it will grow up every day - I will update it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment